jump to navigation

Da’wah Training Seminar- Toronto- October 20 & 21, 07 October 1, 2007

Posted by muslimminds in News & Views.
trackback

Assalamu ‘Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Imagine you are placed in a hallway with many doors – all of them lead to Destruction

except for 1, which leads to Success & Fulfillment. . .

Now imagine you have a crowd of 100 people with you, some of them are your neighbours, co-workers, friends, or even your family. Only 3 people know which door will lead them to goodness, and the other 97 are merely relying on chance. . .

Now put yourself in the shoes of 1 of those blessed 3 individuals. You want to stop the people around you from falling into destruction BUT you don’t speak their language!!! Are you feeling helpless yet? Is the guilt getting HEAVY on your shoulders?

Only 3% of the population in Canada are Muslims – Allah (SWT) has given us the chance to influence the other 97%.

Here is your chance to learn the language of DAWAH – the noblest form of speech – and the noblest profession to be part of.

Don’t take my word for it – here is what your Lord says:

“And who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah, works righteousness, and says: Indeed I am of those who submit in Islam.”

[Surah Fussilat: 33]

It is the best profession because it was the profession of all of our beloved Prophets starting from Adam to Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon all of them).

You have the key to success – ISLAM now we are giving you a chance to learn how to deliver that key in the best way possible, as it is your individual duty in this land to spread the word of Islam.

_____________________________________________________________________

Humanity’s Guide & Discover Islam Canada presents a weekend long Da’wah Seminar:

How To Give Shahadah in 10 Minutes! Taught by: Shaykh Kamal El Makki


Date:
October 20 & 21 st , 2007 (Saturday and Sunday)

Course Fee: $50 *

Location: University of Toronto, St. George Campus

 

Register Online at www.humanitysguide.com

* Group Prices available. Please visit www.humanitysguide.com for more details.

Comments»

1. BestMuslimSites - April 29, 2008

Mashallah you have a wonderful blog. If you would like to increase traffic to it, I recommend signing up with BestMuslimSites.com.

It’s completely free, and inshallah will increase your traffic and your ranking on search engines.

2. mina makki - August 3, 2010

hi dear friend

Here me and my partners have a questionary which will survey the essential needs of
muslim minorities.
Can I ask you see the link below and answer to short questions please? All data you give
will be kept.
I am grateful!

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/projects/9283-essential-needs-of-muslims-in-non-muslim-countries

3. brandiecombs87230 - April 8, 2016

Re the theme: Unless I messed up the blockquote, it doesn’t appear to display it for comments. Click https://twitter.com/moooker1


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: